Getting Insured
Has Never Been Easier

M&J DISPATCH has partnered with INSURANCEHUB to offer you the most affordable quotes in the industry.

What Is Commercial Truck Insurance And What Coverage Do I Need?

Commercial truck insurance is a group of policies put together to cover all your trucking needs.

Before you can get your truck on the road, FMCSA (trucking governing authority) requires you to obtain specific insurance and limits.


Listed below are the required and optional coverage options.

Give Matt a call and he can help you with all your insurance needs!

  • Public Liability Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Physical Damage Coverage
  • Cargo Insurance
  • Bobtail Insurance Coverage
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
  • Reefer Breakdown Coverage
  • Trailer Interchange
  • Non-Owned Trailer Interchange
The Process Is Easy!

Let Us Explain Your Business Insurance Options

Number 2

Our Insurance Experts Will Help To Customize An Offer That Is Best For You


Get On The Road…Where You Belong

Ready To Get On The Road?
Get A Quote Now!