Trucking Services in New York
We are the best in the industry at negotiating the highest paying rates and finding the best loads to meet your needs. Let our dedicated and experienced dispatchers in New York save you time and make you money so all you have to do is DRIVE!
Our Services in New York
- You will be assigned an experienced and dedicated dispatcher who is available 24/7 to meet all your dispatching needs.
- Your dispatcher will locate freight and book loads for you based on your preferences.
- We partner with your factoring company to run a credit check for each load you take to ensure you get paid.
- Your M&J Dispatcher will communicate all required information between the driver and the broker, including check calls and all clarifications.
What is Factoring? Let’s be honest, the idea of factoring can be confusing and scary but once you understand it and make use of it, it can be the best thing you do for your business. A factoring company is a third party or financial company that purchases your invoice after you drop a load. The factoring company pays you for the invoice (minus a small factoring fee) and you get paid within 1 to 2 days instead of 30-60 days. It then becomes the responsibility of the “factor” or financial company to get paid on the invoice. You will be able to better manage your trucking business because you got paid faster and are not waiting for a check in the mail.
Let us help you establish a new business or strengthen a current one. We want to empower you to not only be successful in the industry but also to reach every goal you set for your business. Message us today for a free 30-minute consult.
You Will Learn:
- You will learn step-by-step instructions on load booking
- What is a load board and why do we use them?
- Where can I safely run my truck to make the most money?
- You will learn what techniques we use to get the highest payout possible for a load.
Top 5 Largest Cities in New York
New York City Trucking Services | Buffalo Trucking Services | Rochester Trucking Services | Yonkers Trucking Services | Syracuse Trucking Services
About New York
The United States Census Bureau tabulated in the 2020 census that the population of New York was 20,215,751 on April 1, 2020, a 4.3% increase since the 2010 census. Despite the abundance of open land in the state, New York’s population is very urban, with 92% of residents living in an urban area, predominantly in the New York City metropolitan area.
Two-thirds of the state’s population resides in the New York City metropolitan area. New York City is the most populous city in the United States, with an estimated record high population of 8,622,698 in 2017, incorporating more immigration into the city than emigration since the 2010 United States census. At least twice as many people live in New York City as in the second-most populous U.S. city, Los Angeles, and within a smaller area. Long Island alone accounted for a census-estimated 7,838,722 residents in 2015, representing 39.6% of New York State’s population. Of the total statewide population, 6.5% of New Yorkers were under five years of age, 24.7% under 18, and 12.9% were 65 or older.