Trucking Services in North Carolina
We are the best in the industry at negotiating the highest paying rates and finding the best loads to meet your needs. Let our dedicated and experienced dispatchers in North Carolina save you time and make you money so all you have to do is DRIVE!
Our Services in North Carolina
Truck Dispatch Services in North Carolina
- You will be assigned an experienced and dedicated dispatcher who is available 24/7 to meet all your dispatching needs.
- Your dispatcher will locate freight and book loads for you based on your preferences.
- We partner with your factoring company to run a credit check for each load you take to ensure you get paid.
- Your M&J Dispatcher will communicate all required information between the driver and the broker, including check calls and all clarifications.
Factoring Services in North Carolina
What is Factoring? Let’s be honest, the idea of factoring can be confusing and scary but once you understand it and make use of it, it can be the best thing you do for your business. A factoring company is a third party or financial company that purchases your invoice after you drop a load. The factoring company pays you for the invoice (minus a small factoring fee) and you get paid within 1 to 2 days instead of 30-60 days. It then becomes the responsibility of the “factor” or financial company to get paid on the invoice. You will be able to better manage your trucking business because you got paid faster and are not waiting for a check in the mail.
Trucking Consulting in North Carolina
Let us help you establish a new business or strengthen a current one. We want to empower you to not only be successful in the industry but also to reach every goal you set for your business. Message us today for a free 30-minute consult.
Truck Dispatch Training in North Carolina
You Will Learn:
- You will learn step-by-step instructions on load booking
- What is a load board and why do we use them?
- Where can I safely run my truck to make the most money?
- You will learn what techniques we use to get the highest payout possible for a load.
Top 5 Largest Cities in North Carolina
New York City Trucking Services | Buffalo Trucking Services | Rochester Trucking Services | Yonkers Trucking Services | Syracuse Trucking Services
About North Carolina
North Carolina is bordered by South Carolina on the south, Georgia on the southwest, Tennessee on the west, Virginia on the north, and the Atlantic Ocean on the east. The United States Census Bureau places North Carolina in the South Atlantic division of the southern region.
North Carolina consists of three main geographic regions: the Atlantic coastal plain, occupying the eastern portion of the state; the central Piedmont region, and the mountain region in the west, which is part of the Appalachian Mountains. The coastal plain consists of more specifically-defined areas known as the Outer Banks, a string of sandy, narrow barrier islands separated from the mainland by sounds or inlets, including Albemarle Sound and Pamlico Sound, the native home of the venus flytrap, and the inner coastal plain, where longleaf pine trees are native.
The United States Census Bureau determined the population of North Carolina was 10,439,388 at the 2020 U.S. census. Based on numbers in 2012 of the people residing in North Carolina 58.5% were born there; 33.1% were born in another state; 1.0% were born in Puerto Rico, U.S. island areas, or born abroad to American parent(s); and 7.4% were foreign-born.