Trucking Services in Virginia
We are the best in the industry at negotiating the highest paying rates and finding the best loads to meet your needs. Let our dedicated and experienced dispatchers in Virginia save you time and make you money so all you have to do is DRIVE!
Our Services in Virginia
- You will be assigned an experienced and dedicated dispatcher who is available 24/7 to meet all your dispatching needs.
- Your dispatcher will locate freight and book loads for you based on your preferences.
- We partner with your factoring company to run a credit check for each load you take to ensure you get paid.
- Your M&J Dispatcher will communicate all required information between the driver and the broker, including check calls and all clarifications.
What is Factoring? Let’s be honest, the idea of factoring can be confusing and scary but once you understand it and make use of it, it can be the best thing you do for your business. A factoring company is a third party or financial company that purchases your invoice after you drop a load. The factoring company pays you for the invoice (minus a small factoring fee) and you get paid within 1 to 2 days instead of 30-60 days. It then becomes the responsibility of the “factor” or financial company to get paid on the invoice. You will be able to better manage your trucking business because you got paid faster and are not waiting for a check in the mail.
Let us help you establish a new business or strengthen a current one. We want to empower you to not only be successful in the industry but also to reach every goal you set for your business. Message us today for a free 30-minute consult.
You Will Learn:
- You will learn step-by-step instructions on load booking
- What is a load board and why do we use them?
- Where can I safely run my truck to make the most money?
- You will learn what techniques we use to get the highest payout possible for a load.
Top 5 Largest Cities in Virginia
Virginia Beach Trucking Services | Norfolk Trucking Services | Chesapeake Trucking Services | Arlington Trucking Services | Richmond Trucking Services
The United States Census Bureau found the state resident population was 8,631,393 on April 1, 2020, a 7.9% increase since the 2010 United States Census. Another 23,149 Virginians live overseas, giving the state a total population of 8,654,542. Virginia has the fourth-largest overseas population of U.S. states due to its federal employees and military personnel. The birth rate in Virginia was 11.4 per 1,000 over five years, and the median age was 38.4 years old, both identical to the national averages as of 2019. As of 2010, the center of population was located in Louisa County, near Richmond.
Immigration between 2010 and 2018 from outside the United States resulted in a net increase of 159,627 people, and migration within the country produced a net increase of 155,205 people. Aside from Virginia, the top birth state for Virginians is New York, having overtaken North Carolina in the 1990s, with the Northeast accounting for the largest number of domestic migrants into the state by region. About twelve percent of residents were born outside the United States as of 2020. El Salvador was the most common foreign country of birth, with India, South Korea, Vietnam, Ethiopia, and the Philippines as other common birthplaces.